Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sigh

Oh, diligence.  Why have you let me down?  I have been eating well and logging everyday (except for one).  I feel good.  But I haven't lost any weight in weeks, in fact, I appear to have gained a few back.  I keep thinking that the weight was leftover from exercising (water retention, etc) but I'm now realizing that perhaps that was just wishful thinking.  I weighed 141 this morning.  URGH.  (even after 6 hours of xc skiing this weekend?  WTF?)

I suppose there is nothing for me to do but keep doing what I'm doing.  I eat different things, and don't eat the same number of calories every day, so I'm not really sure what the problem is.  Perhaps I'm just meant to be at this weight, so maybe I should just be content that my blood sugar feels right and accept my size for what it is?

No comments: