Saturday, June 7, 2008

today=new day

what is it about the scale? it has the power to totally throw me off and induce insta-depression.

anyway, yesterday was...not my best day. i'll just label it a full on 'cheat' day. i was keeping track of everything until about 5 pm (when i had 2 points left) and then i just kind of stopped caring..and started eating whatever i wanted. bad bad bad. that kind of behavior is exactly how i ended up back here and square zero. why is this so hard to learn? the only victory of the day was that i managed to avoid eating any of my brother's cookies (which the nutrition label says contain 270 cal and 15g fat! yikes!!)

i did try a new pilates video last night which i'm really excited about.

so, today it's back to food journaling, and clean eating. and no more of this pity party nonsense.

1 comment:

Healthy Pear said...

I hear you! I am so where you are right now and enough is enough for me too. We can do this and we just have to remember how good it feels to stay on track and fit into our clothes again!
BTW, what is the name of the pilates tape you found?
Have an awesome day! :)