Friday, June 6, 2008

urrgh

so, i was just a tiny bit excited to weigh in today because i have been on *best* behavior for this whole week. i've been journaling...i've kept track of everything i've eaten and i didn't go over my flex points. i've been eating healthy stuff--salads, lean chicken, yogurt, veggies and fruit etc. i haven't been cheating at all! i've worked out every day. i'm drinking all my water. i haven't eaten after 10 pm.

so how did the scale go up??!! 1.5 lbs? RAAH!

seriously. i was so expecting a 3 lb. loss...or at the very least -.5 or something. how can this be??

arrgh.

hate the scale. the jeans don't lie though...and those definitely feel looser.

i just have to keep doing what i'm doing and not let the numbers freak me out.

but seriously. URRGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely wouldn't worry about a gain, especially if you are feeling a difference in your jeans because you're right - they don't lie! It is dissapointing when you're hoping to see those scales go down and they go up instead! Think muscle! I'm fairly new to blogging and just checking out some sites, I'll be sure to keep reading and feel free to check out mine sometime :)
- Katie