Saturday, August 23, 2008

happy anniversary (a little late)

i was just thinking..."hmm...i think bri and i started the blog around this time last year..." so i checked the archives, and we did. aug 1, 2007.

holy crap.

what happened to this year??? it has flown by. unfortunately, the pounds have not been flying off of me. i think i was looking for another magic answer when we started this. turns out its not a magic answer...but it is a great accountability tool, and a great forum for venting frustrations and sharing ideas. most of all, it is great to meet other people out there who deal with the same struggles. i had no idea the blogging world could be so supportive. (thanks guys!)

as for me... i'm slowly getting back on the exercise wagon. i've been back on the treadmill 2 days in a row. my eating is still all over the place though. i'm reading a book called "The quest for Peace, Love and a 24 inch Waist" suggested to me by my good friend katieo. so far it has raised some interesting points. i'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Healthy Pear said...

Congratulations on one year of blogging!
You, Bri and I must have started around the same time (I started in July of last year). It's true how fast a year goes by isn't it?
Here's to a fantastic year ahead and I hope that all your weight loss goals will come true! :)
P.S. That book sounds really interesting. Can't wait for your review on it!