Friday, February 22, 2008

ok, what am i going to eat next?

am i the only one who does this?

please say no. sometimes i really think i'm C-R-A-Z-Y. it's been one of those days. one of those days when i can't stop putting food in my mouth. when i feel HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. one of those days where, as i'm chewing on something, i'm thinking, "ok, this is good, but what should i eat next?"

i'm pretty sure that skinny people don't do this.

well. i did manage to keep the things that were flying into my mouth from the (mostly) healthy list...apples, 60-cal jello pudding, carrots, salad, kashi granola bar and fiber 1 bar, nutri grain waffles and no pudge brownies. along with a very tasty hamburger. oh, and some yogurt. and smart pop popcorn.

i eat a a lot.

but it could have been worse. i was seriously lusting after my brother's giant bowl of movie butter popcorn. and i watched him eat 3 ice cream drumsticks. and real caesar salad dressing (the whole packet). and more ice cream. sigh.

5 comments:

pamelabee said...

I do it. I do it all the time. Right after I eat a meal, it's usually the first thing that comes to mind - "okay, what's next?". I think recognizing the habit is half the battle, but controlling it is the hard part.

I found your journal via Sister Skinny - and I'm glad I did! It's a pleasure to read :)

Unknown said...

Surely you realize that you're NOT the only one who does this... I think we're ALL guilty!!

It will pass, it will pass....

Sara said...

I do it all the time. I hate constant hunger days - they are so exhausting.

But good for you on choosing healthy things!! btw I eat alot too!!

Bri said...

yeah, ditto. i do that all the time. but you already know that about me :)

B said...

I positively do this, and I think everyone does - but I think that it's good that you recognize it instead of eating things constantly and not thinking about it!

I find it's the worst if I'm bored - try to keep yourself occupied and perhaps you won't think/eat as much!