Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bad Bad Bri

I've been a bad blogger. But I've also been a bad dieter. I've been shoveling truffle cookies in my mouth like they are the last things I'll ever eat. (I sent the rest with the boy to work today.) I've been sleeping in too late to exercise or even eat breakfast (gasp!) - replacing that meal with a Larabar (incredibly good - not all fakeybarfoodlike - however not low calorie...) I haven't been exercising at night either. And Stan is back (surprise surprise). Sigh.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Christmas baking is the worst! Ugh. I know where you're coming from on this one. Start fresh today!!

Sara said...

It is such a hard time of year. Try to do some 10 minute workouts. If you do 3 of these throughout the day you have a 30 minute workout!

Or better yet - get a fitness buddy, then you would have to call to cancel!

katieo said...

Get the hence Stan!
It's a hard time of year, I totally know how you feel.

Unknown said...

Oooh, with a name like 'truffle cookies' how could one possibly resist?

BTW: after flying though my book on my last trip, I picked up The Omnivore's Dilemma based on your recommendation. I now look at ingredient labels with one thought going through my head: corn, corn, corn, and corn.

The Merry said...

Everyone seems to have been having trouble lately staying on the wagon. I'm sorry you've been "bad" but at the same time I find it really encouraging to think that I'm not alone in this!

Bri said...

Awww - thanks for the support ladies - I dunno what I'd do with my fellow bloggers...

ThickChick - Yeah, no kidding...I really though that book was fascinating. Except for the bit about cooking his own food at the end. I think he's about to come out with a new one.