Wednesday, December 5, 2007

butterflies...


yea, so, sorry i'm hijacking this normally diet-related blog to write about butterflies.

well, they are butterflies in my stomach, so i guess that's diet-related, right?

since a few people asked... i went out with blind date guy again last night...and let's just say there might be something there to be giddy about!

in classic meg fashion, when i have boy-related giddiness, i lose my appetite completely and forget to eat. yes, you read that right. i forget to eat. generally i tend to lose a whole ton of weight, only to gain in back (plus some) as soon as the butterflies/giddiness settles down.

so, this time around, i'm making myself eat. no starving. no messed up metabolism.

and we'll see how long these butterflies last...

7 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, the excitement of a budding new romance! I'm with you on this one. Whenever I was in the early stages of lurrrve, I never wanted to eat. There wasn't enough room for the butterflies and food!

You're smart to force a little nutrition in now and then. Good luck with giddiness-inducing, blind date guy!

Sara said...

oooo that is so exciting!! I can't believe it makes you not eat. Pretty much any emotion makes me hungry!

Cory said...

That's exciting! Hope it continues to go well.

soapbox girl said...

AWWWW! That's so cool! Details, honey, details. (well, as much as you can say on a blog!) :)

Unknown said...

Haha, in early dating days I'm always too busy DRINKING to eat. Ouch.

Anyhoo, WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!! That feeling is such a great one!

katieo said...

DETAILS WOMAN!

Sarah said...

yes, spill the juiciness! we're all jealous!