Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'll name him Stan

I gained a pound this week. I think it's the same pound I lost last week. And the one I gained before my trip. And one of the pounds I lost the week before that. Since it seems that this pound keeps coming up, I'm going to name him Stan. So, this week Stan is back, and I'm not so thrilled about it. I think getting to 135 is going to be harder for me than I thought...urgh. Stan is not very motivating - for the past two days (while overeating) I've been trying to convince myself that I should stop counting points for a little while. right...that'll really help.

I feel swamped with work these days - school work, house work (I'd really love to have a finished bathroom), and I need to finish sewing up a diaper bag for a friend. So, exercise is going to be hard to fit in, especially since my hours at the lab are increasing...boourns. At least painting and woodwork counts as exercise, right? Do I get double for painting outside without a coat or gloves in really cold weather? Ahaha.

4 comments:

Meg said...

hahahaha! Stan! i love it.

yes, you totally get extra points for working in the cold.

katieo said...

"I think getting to 135 is going to be harder for me than I thought"
(groan) I know, I know.

Stan. When I first looked at the post i thought it read, "Satan." hmm.

Unknown said...

stan is such a pain in the ass. haha.

Unknown said...

Stan is an as$hole. One of these days you're going to show him!