Monday, December 17, 2007

blahhhhhhhh

really freakin cold weather + too much school work + too much home repair work = not cooking or eating healthy foods + not exercising (except shoveling, stressing, shivering, and balancing icy sidewalks) = probably gaining weight and not really caring

Last week, this formula meant that I craved uber salty noodle soup (Asian, any kind of Asian, I am equal opportunity) in a big way right before weigh in. Weigh in was way way way bad. so bad it was impossible to be just fat. But ever since Friday, I'm been too afraid to weigh myself again.

I just have too much on my mind right now to worry too much about losing these last 0-15 lbs. I keep flip flopping (like my ex-gov Mitt - that horrible horrible man who wants to fight secularism - WTF?) about whether to stay around 140, which I think is my happy idon'thavetotryveryhardtomaintainthis weight or shoot for the goal of weighing less than the boy.

Looks like I'll be a proper American and pledge to lose it come the New Year...


Addendum: I almost forgot! I'm watching the biggest loser finale tomorrow night with a bunch of skinny girls - is this a huge mistake or what? I'm CRAZY. (I was also the big girl again at a party this weekend - I HATE THAT. sigh.)

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I can't believe that at 137.5 (your last WI that I can remember) You were the "big girl" at the party! That is insane. You need to get some new friends! ;)

Bri said...

yeah, crazy right? but I love my friends and need to just get over it!

Unknown said...

how tiny are your friends? geesh :-)

one thing though about tiny friends, does not always mean they are healthier. and I am sure you are :-)

Randi said...

OMG welcome to my life! 140 (or 137ish) is my happy weight to. I don't have to think and I can weigh this. Getting below it is proving super hard. I am semi-happy with how I look. I feel healthy. But then I go hang out with all my skinny friends (yes I'm the big one too, how evil is it that I cheer for them to eat a whole bunch of cookies and get fat?) and all my skinny friends make me want to be skinny too.

So I'm taking Christmas off, then kicking butt for a few months for a summer of skinny and then probably settle back into the 137 range.

Sara said...

It is crazy that you are the "big" one in your group!! My main group of friends are tiny too but I got a nice rack that none of them have so there!!

Maintain until the New Year and then refocus then!

Amy said...

You're the 'big girl'? In what universe! I'd hate to hear what my title would've been at that party! ;)

Have some fun, then kick some ass come the New Year!