Friday, December 14, 2007

hello 160's!

yippee!!!

i weighed myself for the first time in two weeks...and i'm at 169.4! AND, that was with jeans and a heavy sweater. so, i bet i'm actually less than that in my usual weigh-in "outfit"....

hallelujah!

i was starting to get a little lax the past couple of days, so this is some great extra motivation to keep going. maybe i can reach my christmas goal (165)? or maybe i should make that number a new years goal...hmm...

on the boy-front:
i don't know how my life went from very boring to extremely dramatic in less than two weeks! i've seen a lot of him this week...and there have been some "interesting" developments. but, bottom line is i still don't know what i think.

but, it is exciting and entertaining (for the most part)..well, at least it's keeping my love counselor bri entertained ...we shall see where this goes...

7 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATS!! That is such an awesome Xmas present!!

Ooo boy drama - does it really get any better than that!

Carolyn said...

Congrats!! the 160s! That is great!!

Keep us updated on the boy front!!

soapbox girl said...

Oh, Meg! I know you must be so happy (weight and boy). Congratulations!

katieo said...

AND, that was with jeans and a heavy sweater.

Wha? I'd never dare!
GOOD JOB MEG!

I cannot wait to hear about boy.

Unknown said...

Oooh, a whole new middle digit! CONGRATS!!!!! Weigh-in naked, I bet you're 165!

As for boy-drama... Haha, you KNOW we want to hear the details! =)

marie said...

WOOOHOOO!!!

Bri said...

heHE! you mean you don't weigh yourself nekkid? you crazy or something?