Sunday, January 6, 2008

On again, off again

That should actually read: "off again, on again...hopefully".

This weekend, I kind of had a couple (read: lots) of needless incidents with chocolate covered pretzels, whipped cream (no, not like that!), peppermint marshmallows, blueberry pie, espresso chocolate, craisins, bread, cheese.
It wasn't even worth it, and I'm not sure what caused it. Maybe I will trying to fill the void of the mac and cheese I've been craving. At least I burned some calories sanding the walls in the bathroom (ouch).

Anyway, I've pretty much used all of my flex points which don't reset until Friday. So, I cleaned out the fridge and make the following to help me eat well, but low calorie, for the rest of the week: chicken curry, steel cut oats, apple sauce with cranberries, and split pea soup. This weekend I also made up some pureed white beans with garlic and rosemary to go with some scallops - soooo good and healthy. I think I'll be making more bean purees.





b

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yum the food you made looks delish!!

Sara said...

great job on the planning!! Looks good!!

Healthy Pear said...

Love that stirfry! Good luck with your week!

katieo said...

I hate when I go overboard and it's not for something totally awesome and worth it. Somehow it feels like throwing money away.

Unknown said...

Yeeehaw...that curry looks delish!