Wednesday, January 2, 2008

back on the wagon

so...let me see if i can give you a brief tour of the last 2 weeks.

i ate A LOT.
a lot of sugar. more sugar. and more sugar. cookies, cake, dessert, chocolate, bread, ice cream. you name it, i ate it. and i didn't count it.

i don't know what happened to the motivation that was keeping me so...good?...angelic?...or at least just on track from thanksgiving until christmas...

well, in any case, it's high time to get back on track.

i start counting today. and not just counting until about 3 pm when i stop caring. all day. everyday.

i did manage to keep up with the exercise, which is good. but, i haven't stepped on the scale in a few weeks and i'm really nervous about that...scary stuff!

4 comments:

katieo said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about your break. (And I saw people jogging this morning at the mall. What? Doesn't that break some rule or something?)

Bri said...

d-i-t-t-o. it's time to get serious again :)

Unknown said...

I hear ya! It's like ripping off a band-aid...

Sara said...

everyone falls off once in a while - we are human after all! The thing is you are back on - that is what matters!!

P.S. I didn't fall off but I was being dragged! But I've climbed back on now too!