Sunday, November 18, 2007

Points report part 2

OK, I probably ate more than I should have, but my points estimate comes in at 28 for today, using 8 flex points leaving 20 for the rest of the week. I think I can keep all of those until Thursday...

Lately, I'd been feeling pretty good about how I look shapewise. I think that was contributing to last week's "I'm tired of this" whine session. Then yesterday I saw myself naked in the mirror. Let's just say, that burst my bubble, and has made me recommit to losing a few more pounds. It also makes me appreciate my clothes that much more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bri, I don't know if ANYONE is totally content with how they look naked, you know?

Given your stats, I'd guess you look pretty damn hot!

Don't be toooooo hard on yourself, mmmmm'kay?

Bri said...

OK - I promise :)