Monday, November 19, 2007

the sugar cookie diaries...

yea, remember when i said my goal was 3 sugar cookies total? hmm. that didn't quite happen. i ate 9 cookies total over 4 days.

is that a lot?

ok, just kidding, i know it's a lot. too many, actually. BUT...it's much much much better than past sugar cookie episodes where i've eaten 9 in one sitting....followed by another 9 a few hours later. i was very proud of myself and gave away about 3 doz. of the ones that were left over and then i threw away the remaining cookies.

even though i ate way way way too many cookies, i didn't really eat much else...so i stayed within my points. i even walked for an hour yesterday. no brother=best dieting secret ever.

and...guess what? i weighed myself yesterday and the scale said 170.4! (lowest weight since starting blog). it might be water weight, it might be a fluke, but i really don't care. i'll take it!

(maybe i can actually reach my christmas goal...)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on the weight loss and not going too overboard on the cookies!

Unknown said...

Wahoooooo!!!

I don't think 9 over 4 days is that excessive - that's only about 2 a day, which would be GREAT for me....which is why I am not allowed to have cookies in the house AT ALL! ;)

BTW: You and Bri have both been tagged by me...check out my blog today for details.

Bri said...

Hello 160s...soon, they will be yours...

katieo said...

"no brother=best dieting secret ever." hahaha!

160's here you come!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Unless those cookies are as big as your head or something, 2 a day sounds like a really reasonable way to enjoy something awesome in a restrained way.

Way to go!