Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag, we're it!

We've been tagged by our dear friend Hot Thick Chick! Here are the rules (which I also stole from her): Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 REALLY INTERESTING things about me:

1. I've was once detained by the Turkish military police.

2. I love cheese so much that as I child, I used to sneak small sliced of the fancy cheeses in our fridge so that my parents wouldn't know. bad bad girl.

3. I can't do a cartwheel. I was the only girl in my 4th grade class who couldn't do one.

4. I really want a nice big dog. For now though, I've become the crazy cat lady. I'll tell you all about my cats if you give me the chance. And oh yeah, I firmly believe that they are the best cats ever... You all should be glad that I have resisted posting pictures of them on here!

5. I love a bargain (Meg will back me up - I'm super cheap). I also love J. Crew. So I check their website at least daily to catch the good deals. I rarely find them, but when I do... How embarassing.

These lovely people are it!
Soap Box Girl (on vacation, but we can't wait for her to come back!)
Cara
Healthy Pear (where did you go? we miss you!)
Bionic Woman

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love it. The Tukish police?? I think we need to hear more about that one!

katieo said...

ditto to Carolyn!

and I totally laughed at #2. I used to sneak cheese too! (but from our neighbor's house...)

#3, Really?

Unknown said...

WOW!!! #1 sounds like there is QUITE the story behind it!!

Haha #3... I'm the same way about my dog. If you ever ask me about him I'll tell you precisely why he is the cutest, funniest, greatest pup on earth.

And #5... don't feel funny about it - I have a few website sale sections that I check daily too!
Every gal loves a bargain!