Friday, November 16, 2007

Skepticism...and Motivation

I'm chuckling over my am steel cut oats because I've 2 pounds since Monday (1.5 pounds since I left for my food0fest odyssey). I should be really happy, but I'm quite skeptical. Sure, I ate well (um, ignoring those two free cookies from yesterday which were so not worth it - note to self) and exercised a bit. But I am waiting for the gain from all of those cakes and stuff. Anyway, we'll see if it catches up with me next week. For now, this little bit of weight loss is just I needed in the motivation department, which has gotten a little pathetic lately.

Oh, I tried on my progress pants last night - they look good from the front and the back but from the sides, the pockets still pull apart.

Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week - I'll be better next week. Promise.

Have good weekends everyone!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hardly ever buy pants that have the slit pockets. they never sit right on me but I see them on other women and they look so good! Keep trucking, you'll get there! congrats on your loss this week. Have a great week next week and hopefully you'll get a get out of jail free card for those cakes and splurges!!

Unknown said...

Wooooohooooo! Look at you, you post vacation loser!