Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tag, I'm It!! (and I'm also VERY late) (sorry)

ok...i know you have all been checking your computers every 6 minutes to read my 5 interesting things about me...sorry to keep you all waiting! ha ha ha. here they are:

1. i have never been on an upside down roller coaster. no current plans to either...

2. i had the chicken pox twice (once in kindergarten and once in 2nd grade)

3. i have a crazy, but super useful knack for remembering number sequences, such as phone numbers, bank accounts, credit cards etc. seriously, i know all the info on my parents, family, exes, etc. i would make a fantastic criminal, if i were so inclined. (don't worry, i'm not)

4. i can't roll my tongue.

5. i get right and left mixed up. there's a name for this...and i can't ever remember what it is...but if you tell me to turn left, i'll turn right. i still have to hold up my left hand to find the "L"...the funny thing is, i also have a great sense of direction...as long as the words "right" and "left" don't come into play.

so. there it is! thanks hotthickchick for the link!

and i believe bri has already tagged our 5...(see post below)

3 comments:

katieo said...

OH MEGAN. #5. ME TOO.

(it must be an instrument thing...we're too good with the "other" hand, lol)

Unknown said...

Yippee! That is so cute about the right and left. I sometimes have to imagine a piano in front of me to realize which hand is which. I only ever learned my RT from my LT in about 2nd grade when I started playing the piano, so I suppose that is where it stems from! =)

Randi said...

Wow seems there are a few of us with the R and L problem! Thank goodness! i'm not just stupid! (I have to pretend I'm holding a pen) You have no idea how much better I feel now!