Friday, October 5, 2007

1-4-0

YAY!!!! Good weigh in this week: 140! This time I didn't even have to try and convince my scale of it. I'm trying to not get too excited though, since I hope to start exercising again next week, and I've been sick this week, I have to assume that some of that loss will be coming back. But for now, I'm really happy. So, if the 140 is "real", I have 5 more pounds to lose for the Christmas Challenge.

The numbers aside, I did something new yesterday: I used one notch down on my belt. This means that I've lost an inch or so around my upper hips/love handles. My standard measurements haven't changed much, so I was glad to see this shrinking!

Yesterday's FJ: ate 20, exercised 0, flex left 17.

7 comments:

katieo said...

YAY BRI!
That's great to hear!

Carolyn said...

140s! That is a milestone!!! Bring me with you!!! Please! :)

Meg said...

yay!!! good work!

Tara Shirley said...

Good job!! Don't you just love this challenge? It has a way of keeping us all so motivated!! Keep up the good work!

soapbox girl said...

Very near the 130's! How exciting!

Randi said...

yaba daba doo!!! That's super awesome, had no idea you and I were neck and neck!

Bri said...

Katie - thanks! I hope to join you in the 130s soon.

Carolyn - OK, come on down!!!

Meg - Yes, but I'm not quite finished yet :)

Tara - Yes, the challenge is excellent. It certainly make sme think before grabbing a cookie!

Soap box girl - thanks! I suspect I'll stick around the low 140s for a hiwle, but hopefully the 130s will come soon.

Randi - you've got a bit of a competitive streak in you, eh?