Thursday, October 25, 2007

Confession

I have a confession to make. Yesterday I went over my flex points. You see, I am cleaning out the fridge, and we had these meatballs (Ikea, so yummy and fatty) in the freezer to eat up, so I had some. Then I went to TJ's to get snacks for the cat sitters. Then we decided we should sample some of the snacks, because the sitters will be more likely to eat from an open package. S-M-R-T. So, I kinda stopped counting.

Then today, I just kind of gave up. I didn't do anything horrible. But I did decide that I needed a caramel macchiato and an espresso brownie from Starbucks. bad bad Bri. Lesson? Don't ever allow myself to go over flex points, because I can't control it after that. Thankfully, I reset tomorrow. I was trying to decide if I should count while I'm in Europe or not, but I think I have my answer. MUST...ALWAYS...COUNT.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hear ya! I've been slipping up all week but it stops now!
The brownie sounds sooo yummy! I think I'm going to lose my Starbucks virginity tonight!

Carolyn said...

Only I think I'll skip the brownie ;)

Unknown said...

the mention of the starbucks brownie makes me uncontrollable. haha :-)

Good luck staying on track!