Sunday, October 7, 2007

I couldn't help it

Really, I couldn't. This weekend was a constant stream of food. Delicious, rich evil foods. It went something like this:

1. high tea at the Boston Park Plaza

2. cheese platters. mmm.

3. Korean bbq

4. "clubbing" - um, yeah, I'm just not that type of girl. I felt very lucky that clubs in Boston are only open for 3 hours. (No cals consumed here though, in fact, that was apparently 6 APs)

5. Return on the cheese platters. Add in chips and other evils.

Total: 45 points consumed (Wowzers!), 7 points burned, 13 flex left. (Sunday was better: 20 points consumed, 2 points burned, 13 flex left) The scary thing is that I really was being good. I promise!

But really, I couldn't help it. Look! (I forgot to get a pic of the Korean bbq. also beautiful.) Don't be fooled by the tea goodies platter - there was more - that pic doesn't show the scones and the tea-infused creme brulee.




4 comments:

Meg said...

mmm...that tower of desserts look yummy! sounds like a fun weekend!

soapbox girl said...

I agree, everything looks amazing! Mmmm. You'll be fine. Just be careful during the week, and throw in some exercise.

katieo said...

My goodness!
(and "clubbing?" LOL! I'm not that type of girl either!)

Unknown said...

OMG....that is the stuff I dream of. Brie. Manchego. Figs. Salami. Tiny baked yummies. I'm not particularly religious, but I would hope if I made it to heaven, these items would be available in unlimited quantities.