Thursday, October 18, 2007

Free food day 3

Well folks, it looks like free food day (plus long work days) are catching up to me. Last night the scale showed a 3lb gain over my normal nightly weigh in. I was expecting a gain this week (since I'd lost 5.5 lbs in two weeks), but I wasn't expecting it to be this extreme. I'll guzzle the water today to try and get it down in time for tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic. Last night's food fest was "Thai", which wasn't very good (why why why do people destroy Thai food? Why is it always so sweet? If you want dessert, get dessert, but don't drown your curries and noodles in sugar - yuck.) But, I stayed late at work yesterday and needed the dinner. Oh well. By the time I came home, it was bed time and I didn't get any exercise in (ate 27, exercised 0). So I've got no flexies left for today. Dun dun dun....

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

I love good thai but hate the fact most places won't serve brown rice with it. If I want empty white carb calories I'll have a cupcake, damn it!

And I'm totally with you on the oversweetened curries.

But sounds like you're still pretty much on track, so good for you!