Wednesday, October 3, 2007

YaHOOO!!!

For most people, this wouldn't be exciting. But for me, it is. I wear "fitted" jeans. And I have been blessed with thighs. So generally my jeans are tight on the thighs. I have a pair of jeans that are always tight on the thighs (i.e. they are stretched the max, you know what I mean?) - but now they are "loose" (it's all relative)!!! Check it out!

Did you see that? I can grab a whole pinch full! Ok ok ok, I know you didn't want to see a huge picture of my thigh, but I'm pretty excited. Hubby said it's now obvious that I've lost weight, especially in the thighs. YAY!!!

The evil cold is still preventing me from exercising (and thankfully eating) - it triggered my asthma so now I cough incessantly. I'm hoping my medications will start working soon so I can get back on the treadmill/pilates/thera-band schedule and I can lose some more weight! Today I've had 18 points to eat, but am heading to the kitchen for a 1/2 pb+j - so I'll log it as 23 for the day. Flex left 17.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! What an awesome feeling that must be. I'm all of a sudden starting to lose my butt. I wish I were losing more in the thigh area! oh well, slowly but surely

Unknown said...

Oooh... I wish I could say the same for myself! Congrats on the thigh shrinkage!!

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats that is so cool! Nothing better than seeing proof like that! I would have never thought about posting a picture but I'm glad you did. :)
Now you can look back and really SEE your progress! Great job!

Meg said...

woo hoo! your legs look tiny! which jeans are those? a pockets?

Bri said...

Those are my naomis size 28.

Bri said...

Anne - Thanks! It'll come of your thighs soon. Hopefully my butt will see some results too!

Thickchick - thanks :)

Swizzlepop - Yes, results are very motivating. I almost didn't post a picture b/c I thought it was a strange thing to photograph, so I'm glad that you approve!

soapbox girl said...

Yay for pinching room! Looking good!

katieo said...

oymygosh Bri! Awesome progress!

28's? whoa. jealous.