Monday, October 15, 2007

Hungry Hippo

Oh man. I was a hungry hippo today. I just could not stop eating. It was so bad that I couldn't say no to a free slice of pizza. It was tasty, but not THAT tasty. Sigh. Oh well. Hopfully, this doesn't continue through the rest of the week or I'm going to really have to step up on the exercise since I'm low on flex points.

I also felt heavy today - I think it's just because I feel like I've been eating too much (and have been since Friday). I switched exercise pants because its cold now, and they really emphasize my love handles and saddlebags. I hope those guys are the next pounds off :)

ate 25, exercised 2, flex left 10


I got the image here.

7 comments:

katieo said...

I can't say no to free food. I seriously have a problem. It takes SO much mental exertion to turn it down! But I hate when it's "not THAT" tasty!

Meg said...

yea, i had the hungry hippo thing today too...rahhh. pizza is always really hard to say no to. boo.

Sara said...

Yeah anthing free is my "achilles heal" - I just can't say no.

Oh and thanks for the bento blog tip!

Unknown said...

Haha, I have a pair of exercise pants that emphasize my love handles too. I snipped little 'v' shaped notches into the waist band, thinking that would help, but now they just poke out oddly where I did that. Going to have to get a little crafty...

Hope you're feeling 'lighter' tomorrow.

soapbox girl said...

As everyone already knows, I'm not a careful reader (on blogs, anyway!). It's not because I don't love you all, it's just that my eyes are crossed by the time I start reading the blogosphere. So, what's the new exercise you are doing?

Bri said...

SBG: well, I haven't really found any thing great yet. But I've started speed walking on the old treadmill again...

Anne said...

Mmm free food always tastes better. haha!

I'm not feeling so slim right now either, you're not alone.