Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Going up

Sorry I've been a little MIA this week. You haven't been missing anything interesting over here. I've been eating as well as can be excepted during conference/too much work mode. And exercise? Um, no. Though I consider walking around all day in heels a workout in and of itself (don't be fooled ladies, even dansko heels are painful). My weight is still climbing, which is a real bummer. I was expecting it just stay put for a while. But I'm not that alarmed...I can tell that I feel thinner because I keep wanting to go shopping he he he. I have 3 flex points left for the next two days, so it's going to be a little rough, because I won't have the time to exercise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Business travel is SO hard on a diet.. you don't get to chose the restaurants, you often don't get to chose the food (catering), and more often than not, you're stuck in meetings the majority of the time.

I've got A LOT of business travel coming up in the next couple of months and it makes me nervous... The only thing I can do is book myself in hotels w/gyms and do the best I can.

Haha, I know what you mean about the heels! I didn't even know that Dansko made heels... I did see some very cute, genuine heels, made by the brand Soft at Macy's. They were patent leather and truly darling! I think I'm going to get some for my next trade show.

Anne said...

Be strong, 3 flex pts isn't alot, but if you fill up on fruits and veggies you can do it :)

Meg said...

yea, sometimes life just happens and you just have to roll with it, do the best you can and then get back to it once things die down...good job keeping track even when life is insane though! i tend to just stop counting all together...