Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another purple box

Due to the wealth of Annie's blogging lately, I had a HUGE craving for mac and cheese tonight. But, alas, there was no box of that stuff in my house - I have a serious weakness for it. I "think" a box has 3.5 servings. But I can eat one whole box by myself. in one sitting. I know. I'm terrible. So, I don't keep it (or spicy seafood or kimchi flavored Korean ramen noodles for that matter) in the house.



Instead, I had a nice bunch of cilantro come in my box so I made "quesadillas" with leftover grilled chicken, cheddar, red pepper, and cilantro on whole wheat TJ's tortillas. It was tasty, and surprisingly, ended my temporary "I NEED THE MAC N CHEESE" feeling:



Today was another fake exercise today - 5 points for tiling after eating 23 leaving 12 flex for tomorrow. It worked my legs pretty well, but I wondered: if I were wearing moon boots (see Meg's shocking post below), would I have gotten a better work out?

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm a big fan of cilantro!! Your quesadilla sounds yummy, and I am sure way more filling! :D

Meg said...

that looks yummy!

Bri said...

Thanks ladies. Actually, putting up food pics is bad b/c is makes me want to eat whenever I come to blogland. Pooey.