Monday, September 10, 2007

Unskinny Reason #4

<------- These are really tasty. I've gone a little nuts with these lately with their salty, crunchy, cheesy goodness. These little guys are FIFTY crackers a serving. But really, who counts that high? I don't. Which must be how I ate 7 servings in 4 days. No wonder I'm unskinny.

Today, I didn't exercise (again, no wonder I'm unskinny!) But, I'm giving myself a break because I'm staying up late tonight redoing everything I did today because it had a tiny weeny mistake all the way through it, which made me irrationally mad. You've been like that, right? This happens to me about 3 times a year. My day will be going along just swell, and then a series of minor incidents will happen, and BOOM. I'm irrationally mad. Fuming. Swearing. Mumbling about how sticky children are when they get in my way. just UGLY. So I had one of those days today. But then I recovered (thanks SusieQ!) and made a HUGE pot of black lentil soup with butternut squash. It smells yummy. Anyway - its miraculous that I didn't stress eat tonight: ate 21, exercised 1 (pathetic), flex left 14.

(image credit: Annie's Homegrown)

7 comments:

katieo said...

Good job not filling that anger with food!

(and the other day, I clicked on bunnyshop, and was whisked away into the land of style...seriously, I lost track of time, lol! --and I have been a fan of decor8 for awhile, but it got depressing because we're so poor. waaa. So thanks girls...I think :)

Bri said...

Katie - Yeah, don't worry, I just read bunnyshop. I'm not cool enough, or rich enough to actually follow most of their advice. Also, they like skinny jeans. And I mean the skinny tapered jeans. boohissnever. As far as decor8 goes, I love that blog, but I really mostly read it for inspiration :)

Meg said...

yes, good job on not stress eating! those bunnies sound yummy...mmmm....bunnies

katieo said...

Bridget. You are hilarious. "boohissnever?" I seriously laughed out loud.

Randi said...

So... with every reason you point out, that's another thing you'll never do again? I may have become really boring in my eating but I just don't buy things if I like it too much. Forget moderation, I can't do it on some things.
and supercrap about redoing an entire day, is that irrational to be mad over, no deary.
Now go for a walk.

soapbox girl said...

I just read the comments and checked out bunnyshop. Wow! Love it. Have you visited The Sartorialist? It's mostly street fashion. Some of it's wild, but it's always entertaining. (some good ideas, too!)

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Bri said...

Meg - yeah, I probably shouldn't buy those anymore.

Randi - yeah, I wish! I just post about my unskinny reasons in the HOPES that I will change my behavior. Some things will never change. Like hating sweat.

Soap Box Girl - Wow! that's a really nice website. Makes me feel very unfashionable (I am, though). Also makes me want to be really skinny and live in NYC and be fashionable. The jcrew catalog does the same thing to me. Oh well. Another website to add to my procrastination list!