Monday, September 3, 2007

back in the saddle again...almost

well. today i woke up exceptionally late and missed exercising...sigh. i guess it was a holiday, but i'm still ticked at myself.

i ended up going out to lunch unexpectedly...to a cheesesteak place. (why am i friends with so many skinny boys???? rahh! i need more girlfriends who eat salads and don't want to go out for 2000+ calorie meals everyday!) well, it was yummy, but not low points. i was otherwise good and ended at 27 points, leaving 31 flex.

tomorrow i will really be back in the saddle. i have my pilates class in the morning and then i'm going walking. and no more cheesesteaks.

can i just say that i am absolutely dreading the scale this friday...oy....it's gonna be baddddd

1 comment:

Bri said...

Agreed about the scale. I feel like I should be losing weight, but I have a bad feeling that my scale won't agree with my head this week. Maybe I just think I'm gonna lose because I'm so sore. ahaha. glad you are over the weekend slump!