Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Soup season is here

Hurrah! It's soup season. Finally. I've been trying to eat less meat, and one easy way is to starting have hearty soups. I had white bean last week and lentil this week. I might make split pea next. I'm pretty new to soup making, so if anyone has good recipes out there, let me know! I'll try and post/linkto the recipes that I like. I wanted to post a picture of the lentil soup, but I have to admit - it looks terrible, and after seeing all kinds of pictures of beautiful cupcakes and cake all over the slogsphere today, I just can't compete :)

Today, I was bad. I worked from home and didn't exercise at all and ate 22 points, leaving 12 flex left. I really need to find exercise that I like...hrm...

1 comment:

Meg said...

you should do the take pics of food thing...yours always sounds so gourmet and yummy :)