Friday, September 14, 2007

Hmm

well, i'm totally inspired by everyone's losses this week! good job girls!

i however, am sucking it up in the weight loss department. mainly due to some spectacularly bad choices on my part. but, i'm working on it. first and foremost is going to bed before 3 am. i really think this is the key.

i did weigh myself today, but i'm going to weigh in again tomorrow morning for a (hopefully) more accurate reading...you see...well, i have a confession to make.

last night we had a test screening for my bro's movie...(which is also kind of my movie.) anyway, the screening went really really well--better than any of us could have hoped. (it is a rough cut right now, and usually people have a hard time watching those). but, everybody liked it! a lot! and it was a "tough crowd"...

so after the screening, we (bro, me and other producers) went to a diner-type place to eat and read the comment sheets and celebrate. it was midnight. yes, i went to a diner at midnight. and i ate a piece of...coconut cream pie...(!?) i know. what was i thinking? seriously. on the list of things you probably should avoid if you want to lose weight, coconut cream anything is on the top of that list.

well, anyway, i have a secret weapon coming today which i'll post about later...

here's to a coconut cream-free friday!

4 comments:

soapbox girl said...

Wow, that's great news about the film. So are you thinking of submitting it to Sundance Film Festival? Is it a short? I think SXSW has a category for that, too. How exciting and fun! I'm so jealous!!!!

Bri said...

Yeah no kidding - Meg has a very exciting life. I'm v. jealous. Movies, flowers, music - she does it all folks! Sounds to me like that pie was in order, AND, there is nothing wrong with indulging once in a while!

katieo said...

Congrats on the screening! And I'd have to agree (while laughing...)getting to bed before 3 am will probably make a difference!

Can't wait for the secret weapon!

Unknown said...

Hey Ladies,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

What a glam evening you had! A posh screening with a tough crowd that went well!?!?! Congrats!!

Haha, I'm told I fell asleep around 8:45pm last night. My night owl days are clearly over. ;)