Sunday, September 2, 2007

weekend = weakened

When faced with food - I just cannot not put it in my mouth. I really need to get better about that during bbq's and social situations. I've eaten so much this weekend, that I need to report it now before I lose track of my points:

sat: ate 33, exercised 3, flex left 22
sun: ate 42, exercised 18, flex left 18

You read that right - I got a lot of exercise in today, so I think my eating fest is somewhat justified today. I really needed the food today, because I was working on our bathroom nonstrp (joining dry wall, sanding, painting, tiling). And it was really exhausing. Every muscle is my body is throbbing right now. I think I'll go to bed now. I'll post some pics later in the week of the bathroom and the shirt I made this weekend.

4 comments:

Meg said...

holy activity points, batman! 18???? wow. maybe i should get a job in construction..

Bri said...

Yeah I know. I actually shaved some off of what calorieking said I earned. But I was seriously hungry, which made me believe I was actually working those points off.

soapbox girl said...

No kidding. That's a lot of calories burned! No wonders you were starving.

katieo said...

Social occasions totally get me too!! Actually just being out of my routine pretty much screws me up. So weekends are my weakness too. :(