Monday, September 3, 2007

busy body

Why is it that I get more done on days that I'm don't have to work? Here's hoping that my burst of productivity this weekend extends to my work week...

My house smells delicious - I just made a big pot of white bean kale soup. Hopefully the husband doesn't eat it too fast so I have some healthy, volumous foods for this week. It made me crave a big slab of whole wheat honey bread...so I mixed up the starter for tomorrow night - we'll see if I have time tomorrow to bake it. (Is this a weight loss blog?)

I feel a loss coming on this week...let's hope that my body agrees :)

FJ: ate 23, exercised 4, flex left 18
(Image credt: gourmet.com)

1 comment:

Meg said...

that soup looks yummy! actually, it inspired me to eat 1 point soup for dinner last night...well, it was out of a can, but still good.