Wednesday, September 19, 2007

news from the water front...



well, yesterday was an almost super virtuous day...i did manage to drink about 64 oz. of water...for the possibly the first time ever! i think i like water...it doesn't make me want to eat like diet coke seems to do. i am dumping those crystal light packets into them for some flavor though...yesterday i exercised 3 and ate 26.



(the only reason i wouldn't call it a "super virtuous day" was because i had been successfully avoiding my brother's 2 packages of 24 double chocolate chunk cookies all day (yes, that's 48 cookies in the house), but finally caved and had one at 11 pm. but, i suppose i did exercise restraint, as i have been known to eat about 6-8 of those at a time! yikes)

i just stepped off my treadmill, so hopefully i'm on the way to another good day!

now will someone please come and take all of these cookies out of my house! STAT!

3 comments:

Bri said...

Man, those cookies are attacking both of us. I have no will power with cookies. Need the cabinet lock system. Make him hide them!

soapbox girl said...

You have my sympathy. I love that kind of cookie! You deserve a metal for handling temptation so well. Good job!

katieo said...

hey. ONE isn't THAT bad. Maybe I'm underestimating the cookies though...