Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Running on empty.

The title of my post is totally misleading. I'm not actually "running" or hungry. But, thanks to a spur of the moment dinner at a neighbors house, I am about to go until Friday WITHOUT ANY FLEX POINTS. So, I'll be running on empty. So to speak.

Dun dun dun...

I felt it was rude to eat smaller portions or skip parts of the meal. And I really like these neighbors and didn't want to offend. So, I ate as little as I could, but it still managed to be a high point meal (cheese and crackers, mashed potatoes, lamb, beef, dressed salad, dessert). You know, one of those meals that adds up to be ^&*%loads of points, no matter how tiny your portions are.

BUT, I managed to not eat over my flex. At least for today. So I guess I can count that as a minor victory.

FJ: ate 40 (yes, holy crap), exercised 2 (lazy girl, huh?), flex left 0 (zip, null, none, nada), days left in week 2.

2 comments:

Randi said...

consider this a challenge for yourself! Go 2 days with no flex. It's only 2 days. If you can live through that then next week try 3 days. don't go in scared of it. Go in excited to beat this challenge!

Meg said...

that meal sounds yummy! yea, i think the hardest part of this losing weight thing is all of the unexpected stuff that just comes up and takes all of your flex points! but good job not going over! you can make it to Friday, no prob!