Friday, August 17, 2007

10 to go!

Whoa. WHOAAAA!!!! nice.

I didn't believe it when my friend 145 showed up earlier this week on the scales, but he kept coming back. So I was very happy to see him this morning - yay! I think I had actually lost last week t0o, but timing (u-hem) changed my weight right before weigh-in. So don't worry - I'm not losing weight at an alarming weight. And, since this is my second time around, I'm excepting it to get a lot harder pretty soon. But for now, I'll take it. 10 to go.

I don't notice much change in my clothes, but I measured anyway and have lost an inch at my chest, waist, and hips. yay!

I won't be posting for a few days. Bridesmaid duties are calling me away. I'm glad my points are resetting, so I'll have lots of extra points to eat at all the wedding events this weekend.

5 comments:

Meg said...

yayyyyyyy! good job!

Randi said...

Wow, way to go! I didn't realize we were so similar. But you're 2 inches taller than me so you're already winning, sigh... But seriously congrats! Race ya on the last 10!

soapbox girl said...

I'm sooo jealous. I'm really happy for you....I guess. :)

katieo said...

You need to copy and paste this post somewhere where you can come back and look at it. Just so you can remember your great losses when you have a rough week. Right now I'm wishing for the rate of loss I had at the beginning! Take it and run! :)

Bri said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Randi - you're on!

Soap box girl - don't be distressed, I really think it's been mostly water :) and i probably don't have all those running muscles like you!

Katie - thanks for the tip. I hear ya. Last time I did this, I lost pretty fast at first, then had a lot of trouble from there.