Friday, August 10, 2007

nada, zero, zip, null

As you can probably guess from the title, I've lost nothing this week. Its a bit depressing, because at this rate, it's gonna take me a really looooooooong time to find out if skinny girls really do have more fun. This must be my punishment for gaining weight back. boo. hiss.

In other, tastier news, I'm enjoying my first-ever homemade Greek-style yogurt. The coffee filter straining system thingy worked really well. Too well, actually, I had to add some of the whey back. But really, it tasted very close to the real thing!

6 comments:

soapbox girl said...

Greek strained yogurt is one of my favorite foods. I love to make it, too. Don't worry about the weight loss. It'll happen. Keep up the good work!

Bri said...

Thanks soap box girl! Its great to have blogger support, cause this the point where I'd normally quit again. But no, because I have to post. I'll drown my sorrows in more greek yogurt. mmmm...

Meg said...

but remember that you lost 3 the week before, right?...like soap box girl says, it will happen!

Randi said...

Hey, it happens. For this next week, step up 1 thing that you didn't do last week (add 1 more workout/week, vow to not eat cookies, something like that) Just 1 change can do it!

Healthy Pear said...

Sometimes a "maintenance week" is good. Your body may just need a little time to adjust itself to the weight loss that you had the week before. I find that happens a lot especially after a week where you've lost more than a pound. Keep up your great efforts and never let "staying the same" discourage you! :)

Bri said...

Thanks my fellow Pear :) Hopefully I'll see a loss like Meg's soon!