Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wedding weekend eating fest

SOOOOOooooooo. I kind of stuck my hand a bit far into the old "flex points jar" this weekend while on bridesmaid duty. Here is my confession:

Friday (ramp to sin): Ate 26, exercised 1, flex left 30

Saturday (sin day): Ate 40, exercised 0, flex left 10

Yeah, that's right. I ate twice my daily allotment in one day. Without any physical activity. Unless I can count freezing during pictues or walking on grass in heels. The good news:
- I left the buttercream frosting alone
- I asked for a small piece of meat, instead of the huge cuts the guy was cutting off
- I dumped half of my very delicious (read: high fat content) mashed potatoes onto the skinny hubby's plate
- I asked for nutritional information at the lunch place - it was the first time I've ever done that.

Sunday (guilt): ate 20, exercised 0

So, I have a bit of exercising to do this week if I cam facing 4 days with 10 flex points.