Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pooey

So, I know it's not weigh-in day, but as you know, I kinda weigh myself a little bit too much. But this week, I'm weighing 1.5 lbs MORE than I did last week. And I drink tons of water, don't eat very salty foods (except during weekends, but its Wednesday now!), and I can't blame TOM either. I think the best part of weight loss is that having loss encourages you to lose more. I'm having trouble keeping perspective now because I feel like I'm going backwards. not very motivating. it makes me want to eat a big bowl of mac and cheese. any suggestions? Maybe I shouldn't eat at such regular intervals... I feel like its a bit early to go Wendie plan. Hrm.

3 comments:

Randi said...

poor girlie,
what i'd do is kick up the exercise. Are you strength training? if not, do it. duh. it works.
also, I found that plugging my food into fitday or something else that figures calories and nutrient breakdown really opened my eyes. I'm not sure if it will do the same for you as on WW you already keep track.
Don't give up! but if you need mac and cheese, plan it for a meal and do it! you can still eat comfort food when you need it!

soapbox girl said...

I'm up a couple of pounds, too (though I didn't post it!). I think it's normal for the body to fluctuate a few pounds. If you don't think the gain is warranted, then relax. It will come back off. Just keep on doing what you're doing. If it doesn't come back off in a week, talk to your WW lecturer. He/She can give you feedback.

Bri said...

Thanks girls! I'm feeling better now. Though, it may have more to do with me scarfing down copious amount of chocolate a few minutes ago (backwards, right?). But I had TEN points to burn for dinner, and I wouldn't want to under eat, right Randi?

But yeah, I really doubt I could gain 1.5 pounds in one week. It would just be so much more encouraging to see it come off again. soon. maybe i should stop eating chocolate. pooey.