Tuesday, August 21, 2007

not so S-M-R-T

So, I'm totally lazy and didn't treadmill today. not so S-M-R-T. I'm a bad dieter. And I had one of those eateateat days. I'm resisting the urge to go in the kitchen and make myself a nice, warm grilled cheese sandwich.

Randi asked me to post a normal day of food, so here I go for yesterday, which was more normal than today:

Breakfast: blueberries, vanilla soy, uncle sam's cereal, coffee (4 pts)

Lunch: stir-fry leftovers (chicken tenderloin and loads of veggies) with brown rice (6 pts)

Snacks: yogurt (plain), string cheese, tangelo, nectarine (5)

Dinner: tossed some precooked chicken sausage (roasted red pepper flavor) with black beans, onions, peppers, corn and tomatoes. Topped with a dash of Zatar. (4 pts)

After dinner: lake champlain aztec hot chocolate: 3 pts.

(Randi - My food today was actually similar, dinner leftovers for lunch, then no after dinner hot hot chcolate b/c I got home late and had a nice pb+j! And the after dinner snack is not that normal for me.)

Now that I count it up, I didn't get too out of hand today, though I really want to. I ate 23, exercised 2, flex left 9.

1 comment:

Meg said...

your food diary is making me very hungry. your food sounds yummier than mine.