Friday, August 3, 2007

French Women

I encountered the dreaded "lunch out"=wasted points. So, I had to scrape up a 2 pt meal for dinner to preserve those extra points for my temptation-filled weekend. Yay for grilling!

But I knew I was going to get hungry, so I rode my bike up to Trader Joe's (Meg, I don't know how you live without TJs...seriously) and earned 2 points - yay! It was uphill. I was sweating. and red. But oh well. I'd rather be red, sweaty AND on my way to skinny.

Anyway. I was riding back home, with baguettes sticking out of my messenger bag, feeling very French. Wouldn't it be fun to be a glamorous skinny French woman? I think so. I just need to remember that with all the rich foods out in front of me in the next few days. Skinny French women....Skinny French women...don't pig out...don't pig out. I love carrots right? Riiight.

So day was ok: 22 eaten, 2 cycled and sweated away. 35 flex points left. wahoo!

1 comment:

Meg said...

yes, how do i survive without trader joes? it keeps me up at night. really, it does.

vegs look yummy! nice job on the 2 pt dinner and the bike ride. i can totally see french-esque bri on a bike with baguettes in a backpack. was your hair tied up in a scarf?