Friday, August 10, 2007

Sea greeny?

I'm so glad that you are reading skinnify, because it is really helping me keep on track thanks! We had our final "out" meal for dinner tonight, following by ice cream. So you know where this is going. Anyway, ZERO points of exercise (you read that right - no wonder Bri's not losing weight!) and 28 points eaten, leaving me 27 flex for the week.

Tomorrow, I plan to get some biking riding in. I need to paint the kitchen this weekend in preparation for new countertop installation on Monday, so I plan to ride up to Benjamin Moore and grab a few small cans for sample before I return for the gallon. We are keeping the applicances, greeny-tiles, and cabinets (might add oiled bronze knobs and pulls) but are getting new sink (stainless) and countertop. Do you have color suggestions for the paint? I'm thinking of a greenish blue color (the adjacent room is a nice red), so that we don't hightlight my ohso80s cabinetry. (And, I read today that blue colors are good for dieters - bonus!) Anyway, what do you think? I'm really limited by the floor, but I still need to choose brightness, coloriness, etc. I'm looking at homestead green...I couldn't find pictures except for this strange bathroom project, where they used the color as the base.

countertop

1 comment:

Meg said...

i think the green would look cool w/ the red room next door. i'm a huge fan of aqua and red too...eeee! so exciting! i need to come visit. stat.