Thursday, August 9, 2007

hungry, eaty or snacky? hmm...

am i an unusually hungry person? or am i just an unusually eaty/snacky person? hmm. can't decide.

today i felt like a 15-yr old boy trapped in a 27-year old girl's body.

ok, that's not what it sounds like!!! no, i just mean, if i hadn't stopped myself, i probably could have eaten through the whole house. literally. bricks, mortar, sheet rock, you name it. i was starving all day. starving. so i ate. no junk, but i felt like i was eating all day. hmm...we shall see what the scale says about that tomorrow.

so, i ended up with 30.5 points eaten, 3 activity points, leaves me with 21.5 flex for the week. yikes.

i think i need to start actually planning meals and such...i think part of my problem is that i don't eat enough protein and i need to eat more vegs (besides lettuce) to fill me up. this takes planning. so plan i shall.

also, i need to start journaling what goes in ye old mouth before i eat it. that will make me sit down and actually think about it before it becomes yet another 30 point day for meg.

plan. plan. plan. how come i can't ever think of anything i want to eat when it is time for said "planning"?

nervous for weigh in. scary.

3 comments:

soapbox girl said...

I hear you on the planning problem! Maybe after we get in the habit it will get easier???

Randi said...

Planning is my new goal too. I'm gonna try and post it on my blog Monday for the whole week. I think a lot of people post their plan in the morning for that day or the night before.

Healthy Pear said...

Ok first of all, I don't know how people can leave themselves any UNEATEN flex points for the week! Wow, I can only marvel at that one. :) I'm one of those people who is lucky if I don't go over my FPs every week. Ah well, I guess I'm just a hungry girl!
As far as planning goes, I find that when I plan ahead that's where I do my best at weight loss (or maintaing). Even if I change something, at least I know how many points I can play with. Otherwise, I may run out of them by mid afternoon (which used to happen to me on too many occasions).