Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Arm toning?

Tonight, I've been working on toning my arms...by shoveling food in my mouth. This is the first time in the month or so I've been back "on track" that I've felt out of control. AND, I had to go to whole foods. In the middle of my toning exercise. I lingered for a bit in the cookie aisle (I really really wish I knew where the boy hid the cookies!) but ended up with cat food (not for me!), annie's whole wheat bunnies, and wasa crackers. Then I got home, and proceeded to shove annie's crackers in my big ole mouth (have you tried these crackers? they are sooo good - 50 per serving - wowzers).



But I still wanted a cookie. So I reached in the back of the pantry and took out the no pudge brownies (I'm sure these things have made the rounds of the ww blogs, yes?) YUM. I made a single serving (add yogurt, nuke for 1 min, 2 pts) in a ramekin and it felt all dessert-like - more like an overcooked molten chocolate cake. Anyway, in combo with some tea, I think I am finally satiated. I'm blogging on my points now, to make me stop eating for tonight.








When I'm not so sleepy, I need to figure out what caused my eating fest tonight!

Today: ate 29, worked off 5, flex left 7


2 comments:

soapbox girl said...

Eating fests are in the air. You did a lot better than me, though! Bravo!

Bri said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw your post this morning. No more eating fests, or food sneaking for us!