Sunday, August 5, 2007

OH MY GOSH, I DID IT AGAIN!

just kidding :)

Today I was good. Actually, I was super good. It was, if you will, SUPER VIRTUOUS SUNDAY.

I ate exactly 23 points...and had 1 activity point (ok, so maybe "super virtuous" is a bit strong...). I ate 3 servings of milk, all my fruits and vegs, no junk, no granola bars, no tortilla chips, AND I cleaned my house. Actually, just making this list is making me want to do something rebellious, so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

but guess what? i feel great! (who knew all these claims about eating fruits, vegetables and healthy (read: not 100% sugar) foods giving you energy were true?)

4 comments:

Bri said...

teehee. we should start calling good days SVS's after this post :)

katieo said...

LOL! I totally heard a "game show" voice for your wonderful Sunday.
AND you cleaned your house? Totally jealous. I don't think my house has been completely clean since I started blogging...well the monkey's may have somthing to do with that too.

soapbox girl said...

"Actually, just making this list is making me want to do something rebellious, so I'll quit while I'm ahead."

Hilarious! And, sadly, I know what you mean. Good job!

Meg said...

katieo--yea, i don't know how anyone could keep a house clean w/ 3 little monkeys! (wait, isn't that a nursery rhyme?) i only have one monkey (brother=25 yrs) and it's impossible!

glad you heard the game show voice--that's totally what i was going for!!

soap box girl--yea, what is the deal with that inner voice? soooo frustrating.

bri--yes, let's! today is definitely not another SVS though. sigh