Tuesday, August 14, 2007

yes, i do have a crush on the quaker oats man



because he really knows how to work those oats. (and he is rocking the hat.)

i know my last product-related post was about another one of his fine products too...(Quaker Oats Breakfast Cookies...v. yummy)

i just have to rave about one more...

Quaker Oats Muffin Bars (both blueberry and banana nut are good). (*Apparently these are so new that there are no images on google. I could, of course, take a picture, but i am way way way too busy. or lazy. you decide.)

140 cal, 3.5 fat, 4 fiber=2 points. very yummy and fluffier than nutri-grain bars. actually pretty filling and satisfy the iwannaeatamuffin cravings.

i know. i am a carbaholic.

in other news, i'm happy to report that my stomach may actually be shrinking. yes, i ate 24 points, exercised 3. meaning i can still eat 2 before bedtime. (this is a first folks) i think i may just have me a muffin bar.

2 comments:

katieo said...

I'm a carboholic too.

Glad to see you're feeling better, and yay for a shrunken stomach. :)

Bri said...

mmmm...donut... i mean muffin bar... have you tried those Lara bars yet? so good and wholesomely. Though now that I'm counting, I'd better cute those things in half.