Tuesday, August 7, 2007

HUH?

So I finally got my body on the treadmill for a full 30 minutes this morning - horaay! Then I biked to the subway. AP=4 (plus I'll get another for the ride home). But now I'm totally confused because I'm NOT HUNGRY. I've only eaten 8 points today (and its already my afternoon snack time, and I'm still not hungry). I remember that this happened to me when I first started running a few years ago. Am I alone on this one? Anyway, now I love my treadmill. Even though I was dripping sweat all over the place and my cats were looking at me like I was bonkers. I tried to take a picture of my sweat for you all, but luckily enough, the picture didn't really do it justice...

2 comments:

Randi said...

I don't do points so I don't know how much you've eaten. But while your body might be "thinking" it doesn't need food (probably because you just threw it for a curve by your sudden burst of exercisyness) it still does and you'll hinder your progress if you don't feed it enough. Stick to the full amount of points your supposed to eat. You're body will adjust better that way (you don't want to crash and burn!)

Bri said...

Randi - Don't worry about me - I'll eat all my points for the day - I just pigged out on greek yogurt and a banana...mmmm.... :)