Friday, August 24, 2007

Memo to body

Dear bod (more specially, butt, love handles, saddle bags, and thighs - boobs excluded),

I just wanted to remind you that you were doing really well for the past three weeks. But this week you seem to have forgotten which way you were supposed to be going. I'd just like to remind that you are supposed to decrease, attenuate, shrink, skinnify. The scale should read something <145, not above.

If you succeed in this mission, I promise to try to not over feed or underexercise you. And I will likely spend hundreds of dollars to encase you in new jeans (boobs still excluded).

Thank you,
Bri

(.5 pound gain, though I'll take what I can get, since I was weighing a bit more for parts of the week)

AND, this morning, hubby (who is happy b/c I baked him 75 cookies last night) said that he sees that I've lost weight and pointed to my love handles. YAY. he's a good boy.

4 comments:

Randi said...

cool memo. To give you a kickstart back into the down side why not do an "extra" activity this weekend. If you weren't scheduled to exercise, through something in. I always love my weekend workouts the best because there's no pressure yet tons of time so I do a fun video or 2 (I've got strippercizes or yoga or something) or else go for a round of golf or swimming. Something "fun". you'll be back before you know it!

Meg said...

yay for john noticing you've lost weight! is better than a silly old number!

katieo said...

Ok, so I'm really sorry I haven't been around here lately.
You totally crack me up.

(But if you take Randi's advice and try a "strippercize," you MUST post on that! LOL!)

Bri said...

Actually, as part of my recent bridesmaidyness, I had to help plan the bachelorette party- and we did striptease videos (which I had to order on amazon - its very difficult to get Amazon to forgot what you have bought or are "interested in) as one of the games. Lemme tell you - those dvds are not created equal. And some of include a REAL MAN sitting in a chair. EEEEWwwwwwww.....