Friday, August 31, 2007

true story

me: (steps up) so?????

scale: 146

me: no no no, you must not be feeling right. (rezeros and steps up again). and and and?

scale: 146

me: listen, punk. I was weighing 145 for the previous few day. I think you a lying %$^. (steps up again, toys with center of mass)

scale: 145.5

me: do it again (steps up)

scale: 145.5

me: again (steps up)

scale: for the love of god! 145.5

me: i hate you

scale: go away, psycho.

so, there you have it. no loss no gain this week. booo-urns.

3 comments:

soapbox girl said...

I think my scale must be the long lost sister to your scale. It calls me psycho, and I say it can't add.

Randi said...

gosh you're funny! but you don't want to resign yourself to being the "funny" girl either! Rough on the maintain but bust it out next week and you'll be down for sure! Try bathroom squats!

Bri said...

soap box girl - ahaha. my scale and I have daily conversations. But it gets really tired on me on Friday mornings.

randi - Thanks for the encouragement. I've actually resigned myself to losing sloooowly and not getting exercise crazy to lose, which I think will make it easier to maintain. At this point, I'd be happy to lose a pound a month :)