Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holy Pepper!

Holy Pepper people! I had a looooong day at work today (so long, I'd only eateb 15 points with 5 APs by the time I got home at 9:30 - that is just crazy). But, it is Wednesday, the best day of the week to come home because my Boston Organics box was there, waiting for me. I know I've blogged about it before, but I had to write again because I got the biggest, most baddiest looking pepper I have ever seen. and its organic, grown locally here in Massachusetts.


Look at that thing! The pear next to it is normally sized. (Aren't those yellow and green squashes so cute?)
Anyways. WW-wise, I had good day. It would be an SVD, except I feel guilty for using up the rest of my AP's on hot chocolate (did I mention that I had a long day?) I ate 25, exercised 5, leaving 9 flex left tomorrow.

2 comments:

Randi said...

what are you going to do with the squashes? I never buy "unusual" veggies because I end up just looking at them until they go bad. Super cool pepper though.

Bri said...

Grill them! Or, I will saute them with some onions and herbs. Summer squash is sooooo good. mmmm. am hungry now.