Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Points Report

Ok, sorry to keep you all waiting...Here is my report:

Today I had 3 activity points, and ate 26.5 points total...so I have 33.5 flex points left. (But, I'm pretty sure that I used about 2 months worth of flex points last Saturday and Sunday...can you say mindless stress eating?) however, I'm happy to report that the list of stuff i ate today was a) junk-free and b) included such items as "clementine," "watermelon," and "fat free yogurt." AND, i measured my cereal. haven't done that in years. and now i'm also pretty sure that for the last few years I've been eating probably, um, about 20 servings of cereal at a time...it's actually quite shocking that i'm not a lot bigger than i am. maybe my metabolism isn't the culprit afterall...?!

Tomorrow is the first official weigh in day! (Ack) I think I'm also going to have a little date with the old measuring tape. More motivation (or masochism, can't decide).

ok, now you can go to bed.

4 comments:

katieo said...

I will resist commenting on every single post...

buuut, I read and loved every one (and the pictures too!) I wish now I had taken better befores. I wouldn't let the camera in the same room with me after le bebe.

Anyway, you girls are going to do great! (and Meg I love your writing- I can totally hear you talking. Bridget, you too, I just don't know you well enough "hear" you :)

Good luck with your WI's!!

soapbox girl said...

Hey Meg (and hi Bridget!)- I love your blog. This is great! I'm going back to my blog right now and adding you to the blogroll.

Thanks for visiting my page so I could find you. :)

Carolyn said...

Good luck on your WI. Although I seriously doubt you will need it. It sounds like you have been rocking the program!
Just think how great it will feel to post your after pics!
Keep it up!

Meg said...

katieo--ha ha, you know we would totally love a comment on every single post, so fire away, if you feel so inclined! thanks for the well wishes...you=awesome!

soap box girl--hello! thanks for coming by! we love your blog too. thanks for the link!

carolyn--thanks for visiting us! yes, can't wait for the after pics...the sooner ther better!