Sunday, August 12, 2007

new love for painting

So, I totally pigged out today (are you asking yourself how this is different from all my other days? shush). Breakfast for lunch, ice cream, pb&j instead of salad thingy...the list goes on. But, I painted my kitchen. And it took FOREVER because I have to do all kinds of taping, etc. Plus there are all these nooks and crannies to fill in. It turns out that interior painting burns LOTS of calories! My 2.5 hours of painting burned 500 cals according to caloriesperhour.com. I think I'll just count half of it though, sounds too good to be true. So, I ate 29 and burned 6, leaving me 21 flex for the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want pictures of the painting progress!!!

Bri said...

Struck - no worries, I'm on it. The countertops come today and our faucet tomorrow, so I'm waiting a bit before taking pics.

katieo said...

Good for you for including "love" and "painting the kitchen" in the same post. lol. I love that kind of calorie burn, where you don't really even notice it.